- Double bed and mattress and with the option of children’s camp beds.
- 100 metres walk across a field to the toilet/shower block.
- Bedside battery-light and solar fairy lights.
- Kitchen essentials.
- Logs and charcoal available to buy on site.
- Fire pit/BBQ and picnic bench
There are plenty of choices for eating out, Lamphey is within walking distance and has a pub and restaurant. For more choices Tenby is just a 6 mile drive or catch the train from Lamphey to Tenby for the evening.
Food at Williams, Pembroke great for breakfast and lunch www.foodatwilliams.co.uk
The Moorings, Tenby for lunch and evening meals themooringtenby.com
Top Joes, Italian restaurant in Tenby with authentic wood fired pizza oven www.topjoes.co.uk
The Stackpole Inn, Stackpole great place to have lunch or dinner after visiting Barafundle Bay
- warm clothing
- a cool box with ice blocks is a good idea, we have a freezer in our communal kitchen so you can keep refreezing blocks to save you walking back and forth to the kitchen for a cold beer!
- we are close to the beach, so bring your beach towel, bathers and flipflops or for the more adventurous hiking boots, wet suits and surfboards.
- bed(s) and bed linen (sheets, pillows, duvets)
- frying pan
- cooking utensils
- picnic bench
- fire pit
|Cabins & 5m Bell Tents||2 Guests|
(one double bed)
(one double, one single)
(one double, two singles)
|Nightly rate (minimum 2 night stay for cabins and minimum 3 night stay for bell tents)||£80||£85||£90|
Dewslake Farm Campsite