Family friendly camping & glamping site in Pembrokeshire, South West Wales.
Famed for it’s stunning coastline, Pembrokeshire boasts the only coastal national park in the UK.
Relaxed, dog friendly site, perfect for exploring Pembrokeshire and close to the popular beaches of Tenby, Manorbier, Barafundle and Freshwater East.
Relaxed, Dog Friendly Campsite
If you are looking for low key, relaxed camping beside the Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park then this could be the campsite for you. We’re a working farm so expect to see livestock enjoying the lush grasses in surrounding fields.
We like to offer plenty of space, after all this is what good camping is all about! There are no allocated pitches and we’ll help find you the best location for your stay with us. We ask guests to only drive onto the fields for loading and unloading at the beginning and end of their stay to keep the grass from getting muddy or dusty and allows for free range children, especially in the centre of the fields so there is still plenty of space for games and picnics to sprawl out. All of our pitches are grass, there are no hard surface pitches so we do advise that it is not suitable for heavy motorhomes and caravans that may struggle getting in and out of the site if the ground is wet.
We are a dog friendly campsite and like people friendly dogs kept on leads. You can’t have all this open countryside and miles of beautiful coastline without sharing it with your best pal!
Just half a mile though our fields is Lamphey village which despite having fewer than 300 residents, boasts a pub, two restaurants and a garage with a general store. Lamphey has a train station and good bus links to nearby Tenby, Pembroke, Manorbier and Narberth. Lamphey is home to the ruins of a medieval bishops palace and Georgian mansion which is now a hotel, restaurant and spa.
- Travelling west on the A477 from St Clears
- At Milton (village just after the Carew roundabout) turn left onto Stephen’s Green
- At the T junction turn right onto The Ridgeway towards Lamphey/Pembroke
- Before reaching Lamphey village on the left hand side just after Dewslake Bridge (small stone bridge) is the entrance to Dewslake Farm.
- From Pembroke High Street (one way system) take the second exit at the roundabout (straight on) past the railway station.
- As you reach Lamphey, take the road left on the bend by the Hotel and go straight on past the Dial Inn.
- Go to the outskirts of the village and as you pass a small sign on the left for Lamphey Walled Garden, indicate right and start to slow down.
- We are just passed the blind bend so be careful as you turn.
and plenty of
Large pitches and plenty of
Electric hook up
Camping just 3 miles
from the coast
and close to Tenby
Camping just 3 miles from the
coast and close to Tenby
Facilities on site
Get in touch..